Treatments by registered TCM physicians and experienced therapists. Served by the qualified physicians team.
Women scoliosis and spine correction
Poor posture takes a serious toll on your spine, shoulders, hips, and knees. In fact, it can cause a cascade of structural flaws that lead to back and joint pain, reduced flexibility, and compromised muscles, all of which limit your ability to burn fat and build strength. But you can head off all these problems by taking the simple self-test to the right, then using the exercises below to fix your form, soothe your pain, and get your curves moving in the right direction.
1 FORWARD HEAD
The problem Stiff muscles in the back of your neck
2 ROUNDED SHOULDERS
The problem Weakness in the middle and lower parts of your trapezius (the large muscle that spans your shoulders and back)
3 ANTERIOR PELVIC TILT
The problem Tight hip flexors
4 ELEVATED SHOULDER
The problem The muscle under your chest (running from your ribs to your shoulder blades) is weak.
Women Pelvic Adjustment
The location of the pelvis is the most important element that determines the sagittal alignment and posture of the body and abnormal posture triggers diverse problems, including flat-back syndrome, cervical kyphosis, local organ ailments such as uterine prolapse and gastric herniation.
Women are highly chanced to have pelvis problems caused by incorrect posture due to giving birth or scars after a burn or a surgical operation. Those who had problems with muscles, the skeletal system, or the neurological system, those who felt pain in the waist or the pelvis.
According to the statics, 90% women’s pelvis are titled . Not believing ? Let us do some quick checks, do you experience
1. Lean forward when standing naturally ？
2. Always cross your legs involuntarily when sitting down ？
3. Always lean on something when standing, otherwise you feel tired ?
4. When standing or walking, either X-shaped or bow-shaped.
5. Back pain after sitting for an hour
6. Different leg length , hips are not the same size, hips one high and one low
7. Flat butt ，the concave arc of the upper buttocks, the lower buttocks are very loose
If you have three of the above conditions, your pelvis may have been deformed ……
Annie Tiang TCM provide the best pelvis adjustment therapeutic treatment that proven to affect appearance and is related to the efficiency of physical functions.
Women are benefit from Pelvic Adjustment:
1. Helps to tone glutes and get a nice firm buttocks .
2. Reduces leg length differences, improved balance to easily have beautiful legs .
3. Achieves a flat stomach goes far beyond the gym and diet.